Print this post.
Posted on 8/13/2019
Please join us at a lunch ‘n’ learn launch event of the new HUB Village & Ask Umbrella into northern Bergen County!
Wednesday, August 21st, 2019
10:30 – 1:30
Berkeley College Room 124
64 East Midland Avenue; Paramus, NJ
This free lunch ‘n’ learn will feature:
Jen Wilshaw, Certified Exercise Specialist, Higher Fitness & Wellness,LLC
- Dynamic talk on benefits of exercise for older adults
- Dynamic modeling of exercises & a group movement experience
Learn about NJV's HUB Village for those 60+aging at home
- Calendar of local events
- Social and educational events
- Promoting Healthcare Advocacy programs:
- MedPals (medical notetaking); Rides to medical appointments
- Discharge Assistance for seniors returning home
- Caregiver Respite, Visitation, and Caller Outreach Programs
- Non-medical palliative care training
- Launch event discounts & bonuses available for new members
Introduction to Ask Umbrella:
- Learn about a new service that can help you and other NJ homeowners 65+ take care of their homes
- Are you handy? Hear about how you can help your neighbors
- Come learn about the service and how you can get involved!
For registration & lunch reservation:
visit: northjerseyvillages.org (or) AskUmbrella.com
Next launch event: 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, August 28th at Old Paramus Reformed Church.
Watch for September HUB Village & Ask Umbrella launch events in Bergen County.
Umbrella provides easy, trusted help to homeowners 65+. Come learn about this service now serving Northern NJ!
ABOUT NORTH JERSEY VILLAGES, INC.:
NJV is a one-stop call center for resources and developing networks of neighbors dedicated to maintaining vibrant lifestyles and helping each other to age in place.
Comments are closed